Good morning Seahawk Nation,
We hope you had a nice weekend and are recharged for another week! Here is what we have happening at DMA!
- Congratulations to the DMA Mock Trial Team, led by Mrs. Soltow. Our team is still very new, with many 1st timers, but, by and large, their work ethic and performance was remarkable! Congratulations to the following who were recognized as gavel winners: C/LJG Giada Macnamara; won one (1) gavel for best witness. C/CPO Zakary Ward; won two (2) gavels for best witness. C/PO2 Evan Lightfoot; won one (1) gavel for best attorney. Soltow has been remarkable in facilitating this club since last year and with the assistance of Mrs. Jennifer McCloskey and Ms. Nicole, the team continues to grow and get better each day. BRAVO ZULU!
- Attention 10th and 11th grade cadets! College Board is allowing cadets to preview the Digital Tests! Please visit https://login11.cloud1.tds.cambiumast.com/student/V577/Pages/LoginShell.aspx?c=Collegeboard_PT to check out how the PSAT 10 and SAT assessments will look. There are a variety of tools including highlighters, reference sheets, calculators, graphing tools, notes, line focus, strikethrough answers, and zoom. Go to https://login11.cloud1.tds.cambiumast.com/student/V577/Pages/LoginShell.aspx?c=Collegeboard_PT Click Sign in leaving Guest User and Guest Session toggled “on”. Select your grade level. Click Start Student Digital Test Preview. Don’t change any of the settings and click “select”. Click “Start”. Click next on the top left of the screen until you see question #1, this will permit you to see the tools. Tools are available on the top right of the window. Additionally, if you click on either frame, you will notice three horizontal lines with a downward facing arrow at the top of the section go from gray to black. This is where additional tools are held. Tools like highlight and strikethrough can be found here! Cadets are encouraged to check this out prior to test day so they are best prepared for their exams!
- Athletics Update:
- Congratulations to the Ice Hockey team who will take on Interboro tonight in the DHSHL Championship. The game will take place at the Patriots Ice Center at 7:00 PM.
- Save the date! The Sports Booster Club will meet this Thursday, March 10th at 6:30 PM in Fusco Hall, Room FH5.
- SBC spring sports yard sign fundraiser store is open. The store will close Sunday, March 13th. Anyone interested in purchasing a yard sign, please use the following link https://uniqueimage.tuosystems.com/stores/dmaspringsigns
We hope you have a great week. As always, if you need any additional assistance please do not hesitate to reach out.